The registration is now closed. If you can not join us in person – check out ScienCon Online – our sister event available for free!
The organizers will choose the most suitable applications and inform you of the results as soon as possible.
The registration fee is 220 PLN (around 50 euro), paid after confirmation of participation by the Committee.
– Participation in the ScienCon 2022 competition
– Accomodation in at the European Center for Geological Education on March 31 – April 3, 2022. Every room hosts two participants, and has a bathroom with shower, desks, wi-fi connection and are wheel-chair accessible. There is a fridge and an electric kettle available outside of the room. The organisers will provide the necessities for making tea and coffee (tea, coffee, sugar, milk), but in accordance with zero waste spirit we encourage you to bring your own coffee cup and water bottle
– Meals for the duration of the event
– Participation in events accompanying ScienCon 2022, such as a trip to the medieval castle in Chęciny, Nations Evening or trip to Warsaw on Sunday
– Travel from the Faculty of Physics of the University of Warsaw to the European Center for Geological Education on March 31, 2022 and return to Warsaw on April 3, 2022
– The cost of getting to Warsaw and the return trip.
– Membership fee in the International Association of Physics Students or Polish Physics Students Association. If you are not a member and want to participate in ScienCon 2022 we encourage you to contact us – we will direct you to your Local Committee and help you sort out your member status.
– Costs of international bank transfers
– Administrative costs related to entering Poland and the European Union (i.e: visas, COVID-19 tests, and so on)
– COVID-19 test for those participants who can not provide valid confirmation of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19
– Participant’s insurance for the duration of the competition